Hello everyone , how have you been? I am so excited for today it’s Monday , I woke up and I feel healthy .I was watching a documentary type of thing that said “exercise doesn’t help you lose weight” and I was shook but it is true . I thought I would share it with you guys but before i thought it would be better if shared what actually helps you lose weight.
Do you know those magic potions for youth beauty etc we used to see in cartoons ? Well, water is the real life version of those potions we see in movies/cartoons. In your fight to lose weight water is your best weapon and here is why :
- Consuming water not only keeps you hydrated and is good to your skin as it also gives you that ” I am full ” type of feeling which will eventually reduce the amount of food you consume.
- I will confess , I didn’t always love the taste of water, and one thing that really helped me drink more water were infused water, I have shared a few infused water recipes here ,check them up to add more flavor to your water.
- Another way to drink a lot of water is by setting alarms or downloading one of those drink water apps.
- I would say drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day but because our bodies are different check your pee, If it looks like apple juice you definitely need more water but if it looks like lemonade you are good to go ( you are hydrated)
- Carry a water bottle with you, a reusable one , be it with your infused water or normal handy , keep it with it will remind you to drink water.
- Drink water 30 min before each meal, if you planning eating a super calorific meal and think ” Oh I can just drink water and not gain weight ” you are lying to yourself sis , eat less calorific meals and drink water before and after each meal… I would say during your meals because that makes you full super fast but don’t it causes gases.
- Replace soft drinks / sugary drinks for water , this will help you reduce calories , plus a cold infused water beats a soft drink any day ( once you get used to it ).
- Detoxify using vegetables and fruits (I wrote a 7 day detox challenge)
- The more water you drink , the less sodium you should be consuming .
- Eat foods rich in water .