If you have been following me for a while you know how hyped I have been throughout last week about this week . WHY? because today honey , we start our 7 Day Detox water challenge which you can read more about it here! for a better understanding.
So It’s the first day of the challenge/program are you ready to cleanse your body from unwanted toxins?
So today ,today honey we are going to start the series with a fruit infused water , and the fruit of the day is :Apple! and an aromatic spice , yes it is exactly what you are thinking APPLE and Cinnamon water.
But why Apple and Cinnamon water?
- Not only does this recipe helps you lose weight ,it nourishes and regulates your organism ,preventing diseases.
- It controls your anxiety levels as it elevates the level of neurotransmitter serotonin responsible for the pleasant sense of well being .
- Cinnamon is a great ally for those suffering from diabetes as it controls sugar in the blood
- It reduces the sallowness of the body
- Weight loss aid
- Strengthens your immune system
- Regulates your intestine
- Reduces the chances of cardio vascular diseases
When Is the right time to drink it?
- There is no right time to drink it as it provides benefits anytime of the day .
- If you drink it while fasting it will prepare you for the day ahead.
- If you drink it throughout the day it will help in the elimination of acquired toxins .
- I advice not to take it during the night due to the thermogenic capacities of the cinnamon
As a beginner the ideal would be 400 ml daily , however you can only determine what works for you after an individual nutritional assessment.
By the way , If combined with a well balanced diet and healthy habits the higher are the chances to lose weight!
How to prepare
- 1 liter of water
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 2 clean ,peeled and sliced apples
In a jar,add all the ingredients , let it rest for an hour in the fridge. If you are going for big portions and is afraid the apple with darken with time add lemon juice it avoids it to darken.
Is this a recipe you are going to use ?